Join a variety of virtual, instructor-led courses from the comfort of your home. Click a category below that peaks your interest!
Create & SocializeOpportunities to create, socialize, and learn together as part of the strategy for eliminating isolation.
Physical WellnessDaily exercise is very important to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Make us part of your routine with one of these fun and accessible physical wellness courses.
Technology SupportTeaching seniors how to utilize technology to enhance their lives and enable them to live at home longer if that is their choice.
Our online classes are available to everyone, regardless of age or membership status.
- Join early (up to 5 minutes before the meeting start time)
- If you haven’t used Zoom before click the link to download Zoom prior to the day of the meeting and familiarize yourself with any features you may need to use on the day – mute/unmute microphone, stop/start video, screenshare etc.
- Have your video on unless you are experiencing connection issues
- Find a quiet space without interruptions / background noise
- Don’t do anything on camera you wouldn’t do in a class full of people. Keep your clothes on, don’t point the camera toward private rooms in your house
- Have good lighting on your face so you can be seen clearly
- Adjust your camera to be at around eye level if possible – especially take note of the angle of your laptop or phone screen if using the built-in camera.
- Mute your microphone when not talking and remember everyone can hear you!
- Try to avoid talking over / at the same time as other participants
- Be aware you are on camera and try to avoid doing other tasks, checking emails, looking at your phone etc.